RGi is part of the winning team that was awarded the Better Buying Support Services (B2S2) IDIQ contract to provide the US Army Program Executive Office (PEO) Intelligence Electronic Warfare and Sensors (IEW&S) and their portfolio of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) programs with technical, program, operations, logistics, and engineering services in support of their current and evolving mission. RGi’s role will be to provide engineering services to improve and evolve how intelligence and sensor data is analyzed, disseminated, and visualized across the battlespace.
- American Geographical Society elects RGi CEO Stephen Gillotte to Council
- RGi wins contract to expand and improve the DRAGONSPELL systems
- RGi awarded geospatial project follow-on to support Army’s Field Artillery Tactical Decision System (AFATDS)
- CEO Stephen Gillotte talks workforce trends and challenges at GEOINTegration Summit
- RGi CEO Stephen Gillotte named a Public Sector Leader to Watch