RGi is part of the winning team that was awarded the Better Buying Support Services (B2S2) IDIQ contract to provide the US Army Program Executive Office (PEO) Intelligence Electronic Warfare and Sensors (IEW&S) and their portfolio of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) programs with technical, program, operations, logistics, and engineering services in support of their current and evolving mission. RGi’s role will be to provide engineering services to improve and evolve how intelligence and sensor data is analyzed, disseminated, and visualized across the battlespace.
- Chitra Sivanandam joins RGi Executive Team as Chief Technology Officer
- RGi to provide intelligence analysis for the Department of Defense
- RGi wins new contract to provide geospatial and software engineering support
- RGi names Brian Loggins as Chief Growth Officer
- RGi named a Best Place to Work in Virginia