Sidney leads the management of Reinventing Geospatial, Inc.’s (RGi’s) rapidly expanding business while executing our strategy and building external alliances and strategic relationships. She provides oversight for corporate initiatives, program execution, customer satisfaction, and the recruiting and career development of 40+ software engineers, systems engineers, systems integrators, and GIS Analysts.
Sidney is a high energy professional with technical, managerial and leadership experience in government and commercial software and systems engineering, development and integration. Previously in her career, Sidney was a Division Director and Senior Capture Manager at TASC for Defense, Intelligence and Federal business clients.
Sidney is passionate about RGi’s mission and leading the company to the next phase. Outside of work, she can be found:
- As an Uber driver for her kids…soccer, soccer, basketball, baseball, and more soccer
- Traveling with her husband and kids
- Enjoying a glass of bubbly
- Walking, running, biking and golfing…although a little rusty on the golfing
- Laughing…they always know when I am in the office
Sidney is a proud alum of both the College William & Mary (B.S. Mathematics) and James Madison University (M.S. Computer Science).