RGi’s Rebekah Elstad was recognized for volunteering her time as a leading member of Crew 4, of the Sterling Volunteer Rescue Squad, an all-volunteer Emergency Medical Services company, responding to 911 calls for the Sterling, VA area. She was one of three personnel from the Project Office that were recognized for their outstanding Volunteer work in the community at the Top of the Bay at the APG Garrison Volunteer of the Year Awards Ceremony.
- Chitra Sivanandam joins RGi Executive Team as Chief Technology Officer
- RGi to provide intelligence analysis for the Department of Defense
- RGi wins new contract to provide geospatial and software engineering support
- RGi names Brian Loggins as Chief Growth Officer
- RGi named a Best Place to Work in Virginia