RGi’s Andy Arismendi received special recognition by PM DCGS-A for his tremendous efforts during the Joint DCGS-A Increment 1/Release 1 Test Event that occurred in late 2016. Arismendi’s “professionalism, attention to detail, and can-do attitude” contributed to a successful test, the results of which will be incorporated into the JITC DCGS-A Increment 1 Release 1 Joint Certification Report.
- RGi named a Best Place to Work in Virginia
- Reinventing Geospatial launches new website focusing on ‘The Why Behind RGi’
- American Geographical Society elects RGi CEO Stephen Gillotte to Council
- RGi wins contract to expand and improve the DRAGONSPELL systems
- RGi awarded geospatial project follow-on to support Army’s Field Artillery Tactical Decision System (AFATDS)