RGi will participate in the Medical Informatics Decision Assistance and Support (MIDAS) project, a SBIR Phase II contract funded by the Office of Naval Research (ONR) that will provide tools to generate recommendations for reducing the risk of musculoskeletal injury obtained during physical training. MIDAS will incorporate sensor data (e.g., wearable fitness trackers) collected during training, contextual knowledge (e.g., training plans, user biometrics, unit constraints), and machine learning to evaluate a trainee’s current state, assert a risk of injury score, and recommend mitigations that the individual and/or trainers can use to reduce the likelihood of injury. Throughout this project, RGi will provide support through use case development, technical implementation recommendations, and outreach to physical trainers and other stakeholders. This work will be performed under contract N68335-17-C-0044.
- RGi named a Best Place to Work in Virginia
- Reinventing Geospatial launches new website focusing on ‘The Why Behind RGi’
- American Geographical Society elects RGi CEO Stephen Gillotte to Council
- RGi wins contract to expand and improve the DRAGONSPELL systems
- RGi awarded geospatial project follow-on to support Army’s Field Artillery Tactical Decision System (AFATDS)