Chief Executive Officer
Steve has overall responsibility for the strategic direction and growth across all of Reinventing Geospatial, Inc. (RGi) operations, as well as the experience and well-being of his team of RGi’ers. RGi’s success and steady growth is largely due to his focus on the company’s culture, people and a commitment to helping his government customers achieve mission success.
Our motto: Have fun reaching your professional, technical, and personal potential.
Before founding RGi, Steve led multiple large software development teams in defining the geospatial future of the U.S. Army’s C2I systems. In addition, he had the opportunity to lead the corporation’s geospatial expertise expansion into international markets focusing on the London 2012 Olympics and the London Metropolitan Police Service (MPS).
When Steve is not traveling the world, he can typically be found:
- Endurance cycling with family and friends
- Enjoying his self-architected/built wine cellar
- Drawing optimal office layouts that blur the lines of work and play
- Drawing and modeling RGi’s custom cycling jerseys
- Supporting educational issues at Virginia Tech and USGIF
- Traveling and experiencing the world! – Any suggestions for where I go next?
Despite at the time his father’s doubts, Steve managed to graduate from Virginia Tech with a B.S. degree in Computer Science.